Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/ajollychristmasbanner.jpg

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Roy's Latest Email


Tuesday October 20, 2009
Exciting News
I'm getting transferred. We found out Saturday Night I'm not going to be working the Bellevue First Ward anymore. I guess that means I won't get a chance to convert Bill Gates (Oh well!). Yesterday we also got another miracle because the mission just picked up a few new cars. Bellevue First was selected to become a Car area which means that for the first thirty minutes I served in this area and for the last 21 hours I served here I was in a car area I'm pretty sure I'll end up in a bike area next because it would mess up the joke if I ended up having a car for a whole day. So this week was a good week we ended up teaching twelve total lessons. The mission president tells us that if we can teach ten total lessons consistently then we will baptize every other month if we can get that up to twelve to fourteen then we will baptize every month and if we can get it up to 20 total lessons a week which is the goal we all want to achieve then we will baptize 2 a month this is all according to the general trends it changes when you count in the people, but it is exciting that we have been able to get our area up to twelve before I leave. Hopefully Elder Sharp and who ever his new companion is can keep the work on the upward path. Yesterday we went on a tracting exchange with the Spanish elders it was incredible we found five new investigators (usually we don't even find five in a whole week and this was just in the first few hours of Monday morning) unfortunately none of them were in our area sever were Spanish speaking and the rest reside in Bellevue thirds area. Oh well we're all on the same team. Well I love you all and I hope to keep hearing from you the letters of love and support have really kept me excited the other day I was cursed with four letters it was horrible I didn't have time to read them all the first day I had to save some for the next day it was fantastic probably the best trial I've ever experienced. Thanks Nyki and Paul for the Pictures I have to say Zach is still my favorite second cousin, but he'd better watch out because Sophie was pretty cute. I love you all and I hope you all will continue to do your best and be your best Never Forget that this is the true church because it's Christ's Church built on his GospelHave I mentioned that I love you allwell I do so have a great week.

No comments:

Sailing

Sailing
Family Day on the Lake summer 2006

Lagoon (what fun is)

Lagoon       (what fun is)
All of us kids on the new ride Wicked at Lagoon

We Are Family

We Are Family
Pausing for a picture at Lagoon. We had a blast but Dad seemed to get tired way too easily. hopefully after he gets a new liver he will be able to keep up with us again. We had our cousin Landon join us so we would all have a partner for the rides.
Welcome to our family website. I am still trying to get the hang of this so it might be a little messy and boring at first but I hope you will enjoy seeing what our family has been up to lately. ~Annie (RaeAnn)