Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/ajollychristmasbanner.jpg

Friday, May 8, 2009

The Ridiculously Long Update

Hey guys,
Sorry it has been so long since the last update. Life has been pretty busy. Who would guess a senior would be busy. Things have been going pretty good around here. Zach has been out of the hospital for over two months now and is just thriving. The doctors say he is doing great and to treat him like a regular baby. The way it is looking he will not need to have his heart surgery until he is three or four.
Nyki and Zach are both living with us right now and it has been a lot of fun having a baby in the house with out having to be the one who has to get up with it-not that I have ever had to get up with a baby in the middle of the night, but still it is good.
Roy is done with his first year of college now and is home with us, it is always better when Roy is home. Right now Roy is preparing for his mission and getting all of his dental work done. Soon he will be able to put his papers and in and get called on a mission. Isn't Life exciting?
I am almost done with High school and I can't wait. I have the count down started... as of next Monday there will be exactly ten days of school left for me (not counting graduation practice and the senior Lagoon trip.) I got my senior pictures taken two weeks ago and created my Graduation Announcement so now all I have to do is get them printed up and mailed out. Just in case I don't get them out in time consider your self Officially invited. It is on Thursday May 28th at 7:00 at Bonneville High School.
I got back on Sunday from a State Solo Band Competition where I took Third Place out of all the French Horns in Idaho. It was pretty exciting. I Had a great accompanist who took me to Boise where the competition was held. We had a wonderful time and I am so grateful for her help.
Ashlee has been busy with school projects and book reports. She just recently did a science project on the Hydroelectricity plant here in town, not only did she get a perfect score on it the teacher asked her to find out who to contact about getting a tour of the dam for their class. She participated in our schools Academic Excellence Program's reward day which consisted of Go-kart racing, Pizza, and a movie, not to mention she pretty much got a get out of school free card.
Tomorrow she has an activity with the National Honors Society.
Aaron is struggling with Seventh grade and anything to do with school. He has recently found the Joy of books and has been doing a lot of reading which is really surprising because reading is typically related to school.
Timothy has become crazy about the Harry Potter books and has been reading along with the books on tape. He is rather funny about it because he will not listen to them on CD, it has to be tape, even if it means he has to wait for them to be returned to the Library before he can check it out.
Mom is still working at the Charter school on weekdays and then McDonalds on Saturdays. She spent last Thursday through Saturday in Twin Falls, Id at a lunch lady convention and had a lot of fun hanging out with the girls. She was so excited about the trip she went out and bought some new Pj's just in case they decided to have a slumber Party. I was able to meet up with her on Friday on my way to Boise to have lunch with her for my Birthday.
Dad just got back from Salt Lake. Sadly it was not because he got the transplant but because he had to get more tests. There is more information about his trip on his blog just click on the link on the right side of the screen to check it out. Dad has been doing a lot of reading lately also. He is running low on books so if you have any suggestions we would greatly appreciate them. It seems like even the long 600 page books don't last him more than a week or two.
Well now that I have probably bored you out of you mind I will finish this ridiculously long blog and let you get on with your life. Thank you as always for your love and support, we appreciate it more than you could possibly know.
I love you all ,
Love Annie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

RaeAnn, thanks for the up-date. Joe and I will be there for the graduation. Can't wait! Love Stacey Bice

Sailing

Sailing
Family Day on the Lake summer 2006

Lagoon (what fun is)

Lagoon       (what fun is)
All of us kids on the new ride Wicked at Lagoon

We Are Family

We Are Family
Pausing for a picture at Lagoon. We had a blast but Dad seemed to get tired way too easily. hopefully after he gets a new liver he will be able to keep up with us again. We had our cousin Landon join us so we would all have a partner for the rides.
Welcome to our family website. I am still trying to get the hang of this so it might be a little messy and boring at first but I hope you will enjoy seeing what our family has been up to lately. ~Annie (RaeAnn)