Banner

http://thecutestblogontheblock.com/facelift/ajollychristmasbanner.jpg

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Roy Graduation

One small step for most people; One terrifying step for Roy. Driven to his comfort food.
What is Causing Roy this anxiety you ask? Graduation!!!!! Roy will be graduating as part of the Bonneville High school class of 2008 on May 27, 2008 at Thunder Stadium. we will be sending out invitations this week ( designed by our very own RaeAnn). He will be attending Utah State University in the fall. He has received several scholarships and we are very proud of him and his hard work.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Grandma Stacey said...

Hello Long Family. I was so glad we got to spend a few hours together on the 5th of June! I am always happy and laughing when you people are around! Reanne you are doing a great job on the blogspot. Keep it up and I will keep looking to see what is new in the family. Love Stacey

Sailing

Sailing
Family Day on the Lake summer 2006

Lagoon (what fun is)

Lagoon       (what fun is)
All of us kids on the new ride Wicked at Lagoon

We Are Family

We Are Family
Pausing for a picture at Lagoon. We had a blast but Dad seemed to get tired way too easily. hopefully after he gets a new liver he will be able to keep up with us again. We had our cousin Landon join us so we would all have a partner for the rides.
Welcome to our family website. I am still trying to get the hang of this so it might be a little messy and boring at first but I hope you will enjoy seeing what our family has been up to lately. ~Annie (RaeAnn)